Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais.
1-3 years | Toronto
ZSA Legal Recruitment is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join our team in Toronto immediately. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including:
- Updating accounting scoreboards according to “Placement Invoice Request Forms” from sales department;
- Preparing sales invoices based on “Invoice Date” on the “Placement Invoice Request Forms” and sending invoices out to the clients after obtaining consultants’ approval; revising invoices as per consultants and clients’ requests;
- Handling placement fall-throughs (issuing credits and refunds);
- Updating “Placement Fees” spreadsheets after the invoices have been sent out to the clients.
- Processing daily received client payments into accounting book;
- Preparing weekly AR Collection reports;
- Preparing weekly Client Payment reports;
- Processing weekly temp payroll; creating temp invoices and send to clients and record temp payroll journal entries into the book;
- Preparing reports for various marketing events;
- Preparing monthly invoices to sub-tenants and apply payments in financial records;
- Preparing documents and year-end adjustments for annual corporate tax filing;
- Assisting with Accounts Payable corporate credit card reconciliation, including gathering receipts from administrative staff, matching receipts with credit card statements, seeking clarification on transactions, etc;
- Entering vendor bills and credit card transactions;
- Various accounting tasks as needed.
The successful candidate will have a college or University-level degree/diploma in accounting or a related field, with 1-3 years’ general accounting experience, at minimum. You should have a strong technical knowledge of accounting principles and procedures and advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word), be highly organized and detail-oriented, and have strong analytical, problem and reconciliation skills. Experience with or knowledge of QuickBooks Pro is also an asset.
ZSA provides a great environment for individuals who want to learn, grow and play a key role on a friendly team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and yet can take initiative when the day-to-day slows down, we would like to connect with you about this opportunity!
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Anah Mirza, Director, Legal & HR at firstname.lastname@example.org: please include ‘Accounting Clerk’ in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.