Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais.
3-6 years | Gallagher
Our client, Arthur J. Gallagher (Gallagher), a NYSE-listed global Fortune 500 company, is a market leader in the financial services, insurance and brokerage industry. Gallagher has enjoyed an unrivalled reputation for ethics and compliance, recognized by the “Ethisphere Institute” for 12 straight years.
To address growth, Gallagher seeks a commercial lawyer with 3-6 years of high quality training from a major law firm or top tier organization to join its legal team. The successful candidate will be required to provide proactive, timely and strategic advice to senior business leaders and their teams. Reporting to the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer for Canada & Caribbean, the Associate Legal & Compliance Counsel will provide legal guidance on client and other third party agreements, M&A transactions, data privacy, technology and employment law matters and provide assistance managing litigation files. The Associate & Compliance Counsel will also take on primary responsibilities for some compliance and corporate governance matters across the country and will have the opportunity to partner with other Global Legal and Business colleagues from the US, UK and the Caribbean on emerging risks and new global initiatives.
Gallagher’s legal team offers a highly autonomous work environment, as well as access to numerous exciting matters. Inquire further to learn more about what it would be like to work in a fast-pace, business casual and incredibly fun environment.
- Law degree from a Canadian law school
- Member of a provincial bar in good standing
- 3-6 years of corporate/financial services experience gained in a leading law firm or sophisticated in-house environment
- Experience with Regulatory financial services and Employment law matters will be considered an asset
- Demonstrates sound judgment with the ability to critically analyze situations, problem-solve and deal with ambiguity
- Exhibits a business-minded approach to law
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial agreements
- Fluent in French would be an asset but not required
- Ability to develop strong relationships throughout the organization and influence senior leaders and teams
- Strong negotiation, mediation, and facilitation skills
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Orit Sinai at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ref 32232
All CV’s forwarded directly to Gallagher will be redirected to ZSA for consideration.