Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais.
ZSA Legal Recruitment is seeking a motivated and dynamic national Director of Legal & HR to join its vibrant team for a full-time permanent position in Toronto!
Reporting to the CEO, you will be a member of a collegial team of business minded professionals and will be responsible for a wide range of interesting work including drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal agreements and terms and conditions, and other related legal matters. In addition, this role is responsible for all general HR management duties, including performance reviews, internal recruitment, employee relations matters and other related responsibilities. The successful candidate will also assist with a variety of projects, RFP’s, office administration, marketing efforts, benefits, insurance matters and operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer who is looking to work in an exciting in-house environment, in a unique legal and human resources position!
- A Law Degree and membership in good standing of the Ontario Bar;
- Experience in human resources or professional development would be an asset;
- French language ﬂuency would be an asset;
- Flexibility/ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities;
- Attention to detail and excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills;
- High level of discretion, sensitivity, and excellent judgment.
ZSA is proud to provide a great environment for individuals who want to learn, grow, and play a key role on a great team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email Tali Lewin at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Director, Legal & HR’.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.