Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais
Toronto 3 + Years
Immigration Law Clerk
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in immigration,
- fluency in English
- excellent drafting skills – including drafting of legal documents,
- excellent interpersonal skills, including responding to and resolving client complaints,
- experience in management,
- excellent research skills – the successful candidate will need to be able to research program requirements to ensure they have up-to-date information about all relevant programs, as well as research and evaluate new programs for potential relevance, and develop the appropriate materials to incorporate into the existing firm process,
- attention to detail,
- time management,
- organizational skills, and
- an ability to prioritize and oversee a large caseload.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- reviewing all application packages for completeness and accuracy and
- communicating with clients to handle queries and concerns throughout the entire process from opening to closing of files,
- evaluating firm processes to promote efficiency and overall productivity, and
- providing support to the lawyer as needed.
Work experience in:
- Open work permit – Global talent stream, LMIA Application, Post graduate work permits.
- PR applications – federally skilled worker, PNP applications, Atlantic immigration program.
- Business visa, investor visa, and
- Others such as refuge cases, TRV, TRV-extensions, Caregiver visa, RNIP
Opportunity to work fully remotely- occasionally come to office to deal with administrative matters or meetings.
For more information or to submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org reference #32014