Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais.
Mississauga | 3 + Years
Our client, a leader in Canadian construction, is looking to add a Legal Assistant to their team.
- Providing administrative and general office support to the Legal & Risk Management team.
- Arranging travel schedules, as required.
- Calendar management and coordinating Legal & Risk Management team meetings.
- Assisting in the preparation and editing of legal documents and reports.
- Preparing legal documents and maintaining electronic files.
- Handling accounting and billing matters including processing of invoices and preparation of expense reports.
- Managing and maintaining the LawVu database, the Company’s matter and contract management software.
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence.
What They Are Looking For
- Completion of post-secondary program in business/legal administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in fast paced legal environment is an asset
- Experience in the construction industry is an asset, however not a requirement
- Strong understanding of legal reference materials, procedures, and filing systems
- Strong computer skills using a wide variety of software including Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of LawVu or contract management software is an asset
- Flexible and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously; meet the time demands of unpredictable activities; capable of handling pressure and challenges in a dynamic business environment
- Effective and efficient problem solving and decision-making skills; thoughtful, proactive and creative
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and strong commitment to achieving goals; ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Ability to forge, grow and maintain positive relationships with multiple groups
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet the time demands of unpredictable activities, capable of handling pressure and challenges in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and prioritization of work to achieve them
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
For more information or to submit your CV please send an email to email@example.com reference #31858