Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais
Toronto 5 + Years
Our client is hiring a tort Law Clerk! They are a boutique, personal injury litigation firm, and they are looking for a Law Clerk to join their team!
The job entails standard legal clerking duties, including some of the following tasks:
- Managing Partner’s calendar
- Opening and closing files
- Sending out initial request letters
- Obtaining updated records
- Running legal searches
- Drafting Affidavits of Documents and producing same with productions
- Completing undertakings
- All scheduling, including scheduling discoveries, mediations, pre-trials, medical assessments, etc.
- Requesting reimbursement of disbursements and following up.
- Filing court documents
- Communicating with clients and defense counsel
- Preparing disbursement accounts
- Drafting Statements of Claims
- Drafting motion records
- Summarizing medical documents
- Working with various legal software
5 plus years’ experience in plaintiff personal injury and/or defense work is an asset. Working knowledge of standard legal programs. Must be well versed in PrimaFact, OneKey, CaseLines, PC Law, DocuSign, and other standard Window’s programs
For more information or to submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org reference #31963