Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais
(Toronto, with opportunity to work partially remotely)
ZSA Legal Recruitment seeks a bright and personable individual to join its very successful Toronto team in an exciting role as a Recruitment Administrator. A high level of professionalism, strong oral and written communication skills, and excellent attention to detail are all essential.
In your role as Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and organizing client and candidate records in ZSA’s electronic database.
- Assisting in the compilation of recruitment data for various reports.
- Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders regarding various recruitment matters, including scheduling and confirming meetings and appointments for management team, clients and candidates.
- Preparing, reviewing and editing various forms of correspondence such as letters, invoices, presentations, publications and reports.
- Organizing, maintaining and coordinating office records and files.
- Assisting with jobsite administration duties, such as timesheet completion, and any daily logs that need to be maintained.
- Covering reception such as greeting clients, answering phones, signing for packages and managing mail
- Ordering office supplies, helping with shipping of items, supporting HR & Events Manager as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a degree or diploma in administration, business or a related field, and/or relevant work experience. The ideal candidate will possess strong computer skills, superior organizational abilities, excellent writing, editing and proofreading abilities and the ability to multitask at a high level.
ZSA provides a great environment for individuals who want to learn, grow and play a key role on a great team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, yet can take initiative when the day-to-day slows down then we would like to talk to you about this opportunity!
Please send your cover letter & CV to Cherice Drummond, at email@example.com using job title: Recruitment Administrator.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.