Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais
Toronto | 3 + Years
Our client, an organization who’s passionate employees are the reason they are Canada’s leading business to consumer supply chain partner. They empower their employees to shape their award-winning culture and help their hundreds of clients successfully fulfill their promises to their customers.
In their growing company and industry, you will be seen and heard, develop as an individual, and make an impact every day.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Corporate & Field HR, in this role, you will:
- Ensure that both Client and Vendor facing partnerships are properly documented via written contracts
- Provide review and analysis in respect of contractual disputes as same may arise from time to time
- Managing the Contract Administration process
- Maintain productive relationships with other leaders within the organization to advance the contracting agenda
- Provide leadership / mentorship to contract management staff, procurement team, operational users and leaders in execution of the contract management function. This role will have one resource reporting to them
They are looking for a team member that has:
- 3-5 years experience working in a corporate setting working on contracts, specifically drafting agreements and negotiating same.
- 3-5 years providing advisory services, in a corporate setting, for the purposes of contract negotiation strategy development.
- Ability to mentor and educate non-legal / junior staff in a constructive and motivational manner, consistent with company culture and values.
- Willingness and ability to thrive in a culturally diverse team setting
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally with be a licensed legal professional either paralegal or lawyer.
They want a team member that will shape their culture and value that they:
- Look out for one another by putting the safety and well-being of each other first, always do what we say we’re going to do and treat everyone with honesty and respect.
- Bring thought leadership and constant value to their customers, think and act as a team and celebrate their wins and learnings every day.
- Have the courage to challenge the status quo, the desire to improve on yesterday and a focus on delivering customer solutions that make them and their clients even better.
For more information or to submit your CV to email@example.com reference #32241