Toronto | 5 + years
Our client, a successful boutique law firm with a focus on civil litigation is looking to add a Bookkeeper to their team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of accounts payable, accounts receivables, trust cheques, and general account cheques, and bank deposits
- General Ledger, expense accounts, and payable accounts
- Payroll and T4s
- Administration of office supplies and office expenses
- Adjustments and reconciliation, and administration of financial books.
- Knowledge of PC-Law
- Use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Organizational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Experience working at a law firm is preferred. For more information or to submit your resume, contact Kareyn Gauthier @ email@example.com quoting reference #30725.