Toronto 2 + Years
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide array of commercial leasing documents.
- Assisting Commercial Leasing Lawyers in supporting developers, lenders, property and asset managers, landlords, and tenants with all types of office, industrial, and retail commercial leasing matters.
- Take instructions, review documentation, obtain and summarize information, report on status of leasing matters.
- Assist in developing creative solutions to appropriately move leasing transactions forward and sustain competitive advantages for our clients.
- A minimum of two (2) years of clerk experience in Commercial Leasing either with a law firm or in the leasing department of a large organization
- Demonstrated experience with the preparation of a variety of commercial leasing related documents.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage conflicting priorities, and work collaboratively.
- Innovative, value-minded thinker and proficient with the integration of technology and practice management tools.
- Resourceful and diplomatic problem solver.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation.
For more information or to submit your resume, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #31654