Our client, a leading national law firm with offices in Downtown Calgary, is currently looking to add a Legal Administrative Assistant to their Business Law group.
Duties of this role will include:
- Preparing legal documents & drafting of correspondence
- Entering dockets/preparation of accounts
- Proofreading/editing of documents
- Assistance in the management of a lawyer’s practice
- Managing a bring-forward system
- Other administrative duties as required
The successful candidate will be the graduate of an accredited Legal Administrative diploma and have 3+ years’ related Corporate experience. Experience in Securities will be considered a real asset. If you are an organized legal professional with excellent attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple competing deadlines, and a superb personality we want to hear from you! For more information or to apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com referencing job number #28585.