Toronto | 3-5 Years
Our client is looking for a licensed paralegal with minimum 3-5 years’ experience managing in a similar role to join their team.
As part of the Office, you will be leading all stages of files. You will work closely the President and CEO, other members of the office and administrative support to help our clients throughout the corporate transaction (s) and the litigation process. Your organizational skills, initiative, and strong work ethic will allow you to coordinate and meet the deadlines of multiple files.
Roles and Responsibilities
- File management, including initiating and leading meetings, identifying and executing processes within scope of the case, including tracking and initiating follow up, taking meeting minutes, maintenance and organization of files
- Drafting documents and related correspondence, lists of documents, affidavits, undertakings charts, transcript summaries, written discovery questions, and various other documents, as needed throughout the transaction
- Liaising with the client (s) in a professional manner, supporting them through queries and ad-hoc requests
- Preparing court documents including motion materials and other documents, as needed
- Preparing and working with the lawyer for meetings, discoveries and trials
- Attending and assisting at meetings, discoveries, and hearings, as required
- Supporting with internal tasks such as filling, leading junior staff in other areas of Real Estate, Immigration, Family Law, and related workflows.
- Other duties, on ad-hoc basis
For more information or to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org reference #32517