Our client, a multi-practice law firm based in Surrey, is currently seeking a Junior Legal Administrative Assistant to join their conveyance team.
Conveyance duties of this role will include:
- Preparing Builder’s lien/holdback documents for the conveyance department
- Coordinating and filing Firm C Releases
- Conducting conflict searches on each new client
- Responsible for the conveyance mailbox, ensuring that it is up to date and emails are checked on a regular basis
- Assisting with miscellaneous requests such as cheque deposits, holdbacks and other accounting related items
- Assisting with new file distribution
- Responsible for covering absences in the conveyance department and assist with overflow work on conveyance files
Legal Administrative duties of this role will include:
- Supporting Senior LAAs
- File Opening/Closing
- Basic correspondence
- Other administrative duties as required.
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in a related position and be a graduate of an accredited Legal Assistant program. Previous experience using e-convey will be considered an asset.
This is a great opportunity to start your legal career! If you are an enthusiastic self-starter who would like to gain some excellent experience with a reputable firm, please get in touch! For more information or to apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com referencing job number #28354.
We thank all applicants but only those shortlisted will be contacted.