Toronto 5 + Years
Our client, an established law office focusing on estate and trust planning, administration, corporate succession planning, litigation and residential/commercial real-estate is looking to add to a Law Clerk to their team.
- Seeking experienced law clerk in estates (administration and some litigation).
- Potentially (but not mandatory) residential and commercial real estate and/or corporate to join our dynamic and growing team.
- The position requires a self-starter with exceptional organizational, communication and writing skills, the ability to carry a file from start to finish with little supervision.
- A problem solver.
- At least five years of experience as a clerk in the defined areas above.
- Knowledge and the ability to work with Word, Excel, Estate A Base, Estateably, Caselines and applicable real estate conveyancing/corporate software is essential.
The position permits flexible hours and the opportunity to work remotely at the office and/or from home.
For more information or to submit your resume to email@example.com reference #32361