On behalf of our client, a regional law firm based in Downtown Vancouver, we are seeking an experienced Personal Injury Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal to join their team on a 14-month maternity leave contract.
Duties of this role will include:
– Managing files from open-close
– Drafting letters/documents (Affidavits, List of Documents, List of Specials)
– Scheduling dates for Examinations for Discovery/Trial
– Reviewing medical records
– Liaising with ICBC
– Conducting substantive file reviews
– Requesting medical records/reports
– Liaising with clients
– Maintaining a bring-forward system
– Preparing invoices & posting time-sheets (using Acumin)
– Other duties as required
The successful candidate will be the graduate of an accredited Legal Administrative/Paralegal diploma and have a minimum of 4-5 years related experience. Candidates with experience in Insurance Defence will also be considered. For this role, we need a self-sufficient, independent, and confident individual who has substantial experience in the area and can manage a desk with little supervision. For more information or to apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing job number #28720.