Concord- 5 + Years
Our client, an leading industry serving organization, supporting the needs of thousands of customers in diverse industries is looking to add a Legal Executive/Law Clerk to their team.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work through legal department. Routes or answers routine inquiries and correspondence. Initiates follow-up action.
- Assist with coordination Board and Shareholder meetings including preparation of meeting agendas, resolutions, reports and other materials.
- Assist with the preparation and filing of all corporate and securities and other regulatory filings (annual returns, management proxy circular, insider trading reports)
- Maintain corporate minute books, corporate database and annual calendars, including corporate registrations, regulatory approvals, licenses, permits, trademarks, etc.
- Manage document filing system including responding to requests for documents, saving documents and maintaining organization of departmental documents.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors.
- Schedules appointments and arranges meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Prepares special reports, gathering, summarizing, and analyzing data.
- Interface with external counsel, regulatory authorities, board members, and management and other team members, as required.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Legal Assistant/Law Clerk Diploma or similar experience
- Minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in corporate database entry and maintenance
For more information or to submit your resume, email firstname.lastname@example.org reference #31632