Our client, a respected Vancouver law firm specializing in complex litigation, is seeking a full time, experienced Paralegal to take on a lead role which will include some mentoring/training.
The successful individual will support two lawyers with a variety of paralegal tasks, including:
- Preparing correspondence and legal documents
- Conducting research of records, court files, and other legal documents
- Maintain an organized work environment
- Exercise efficient processes that maintain efficient workflow
- Other duties as required.
The ideal candidate should have a Paralegal certificate and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Familiarity with MS Office applications are an asset. If you have a strong understanding of the rules of court and are able to lead by example/mentor others, please send your CV to email@example.com to learn more about this exciting opportunity! Ref-#29032