Toronto 3 + Years
Our client, an innovative and team-oriented law firm is seeking a Receptionist/Office Administrator for their brand new downtown Toronto office.
- Responsible for reception, including answering phones, managing mail and courier duties, welcoming clients, tidying boardrooms and kitchens.
- Handle all matters related to building/office space administration.
- General office errands including deliveries and post office as required.
- Conducting “bank runs” especially in the event of a real estate closing.
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels and place orders as required. Monitor budget variances.
- Develop a thorough understanding of internal programs and processes.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes.
- Plan and execute team social events.
- Handle and administer closing of files and file transfers, as requested.
- Perform a variety of executive administrative support activities for COO, Office Leader, including calendar and meeting management and travel arrangements.
- All other administrative duties as required by the office.
Qualifications / Demonstrated Skills:
- 3+ years of progressive, senior administrative support experience, preferably in the legal industry or other professional services..
- Team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Cares deeply about doing a great job, low ego, passionate about the role.
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
For more information or to submit your CV to email@example.com reference #31986