ZSA Legal Recruitment seeks a bright, personable and polished individual to join its very successful Toronto team as a part-time Receptionist (2-3 days per week). A high level of professionalism, strong oral and written communication skills, and excellent attention to detail are all essential.
In your role as Receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting all visitors to the Toronto office in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling incoming calls and transferring to the appropriate person.
- Managing inbound and outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services and other correspondence.
- Organizing, maintaining and coordinating office records and files; updating client and candidate records in ZSA’s electronic database.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews, meetings and conferences, including booking boardrooms for management team, clients and candidates.
- Providing general reception assistance to ZSA’s subtenants.
- Corresponding with candidates regarding their job application status.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will several years of related work experience as a receptionist. The ideal candidate will possess strong typing and computer skills, superior telephone manners, the ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully and professionally, strong writing, editing and proofreading abilities and be an excellent communicator and multitasker.
ZSA provides a great environment for individuals who want to learn, grow and play a key role on a friendly team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment yet can take initiative when the day-to-day slows down, we would like to talk to you about this opportunity!
Please send your resume to Ryan Baker; Director, Legal & HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.