Looking to get your foot in the door to the exciting world of recruitment, and play a key role on a friendly team? Looking for an opportunity for long-term professional growth? Look no further! ZSA Legal Recruitment seeks a bright and personable individual to join its successful Toronto team as a Recruitment Coordinator, working closely with the CEO. A high level of professionalism, strong oral and written communication skills, and excellent attention to detail are essential.
The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Providing administrative assistance to the CEO’s busy legal recruitment practice;
- Recording candidate and client activity in the company database;
- Reaching out to clients and candidates through email and LinkedIn;
- Scheduling meetings and email management for the CEO;
- Drafting memos and preparing meeting notes for the CEO;
- Candidate interviews and initial client intake, occasionally;
- Assisting the CEO and other recruitment consultants with business development activities;
- Research and special projects, potential involvement in planning company events, as needed.
The successful candidate will have a degree or diploma in administration, business, or a related field, and/or relevant work experience. Experience in a recruitment or legal environment will be considered an asset. The successful candidate is keen, has good judgment, and is organized (an excellent multi-tasker). If you thrive in a fast-paced environment yet can take initiative when the day-to-day slows down, we would like to talk to you about this opportunity!
This job is located at ZSA’s head office in downtown Toronto, with the opportunity to work partially remotely. Please send your resume to Anah Mirza, Director of HR and Legal Counsel at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Recruitment Coordinator’.