Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais.
Looking to get your foot in the door to the exciting world of recruitment?
Looking to work with a great team in a fast-paced environment?
Are you located ANYWHERE in Canada and open to working Pacific Standard Time hours?
This opportunity may be for you!
ZSA Legal Recruitment (“ZSA”) seeks a bright and personable Research & Recruitment Coordinator to support its successful recruitment team in Vancouver. A high level of professionalism, strong oral and written communication skills, good organizational skills, excellent research and computer skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask are all essential.
In this role, you will support the recruitment process for in-house and private practice legal searches, with responsibilities including:
- Research, sourcing, and initial screening of top legal talent, and leveraging tools to attract top legal talent.
- Maintaining and organizing client and candidate records in ZSA’s electronic database.
- Assisting in the compilation of recruitment data for various reports.
- Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders regarding various recruitment matters, including scheduling and confirming meetings for management team, clients and candidates.
- Preparing, reviewing and editing various forms of correspondence such as letters, invoices, and reports.
- Organizing, maintaining and coordinating office records and files.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience in recruitment is NOT required! The ideal candidate will have a degree or diploma in administration, business, human resources, or a related field and related work experience. Candidates can be located ANYWHERE in Canada, if open to working Pacific Standard Time hours remotely.
ZSA provides a great environment for individuals who want to learn about the recruitment industry, play a key role on a friendly team and have opportunities for long-term professional growth. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, yet can take initiative when the day-to-day slows down then we would like to talk to you about this opportunity!
Please send your cover letter & CV to Ms. Tali Lewin, Director, HR & Legal at firstname.lastname@example.org using job title: Research & Recruitment Coordinator
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.