Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais
Toronto 5 + Years
Our client is currently seeking a Legal Assistant to join their Toronto Financial Services team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys a fast-paced desk with document processing responsibilities. The successful candidate will demonstrate initiative, strong attention to detail, and organizational skills, with a desire to work in and promote a client first focused culture.
- Practice administration: including managing some email and calendar accounts, electronic/hard copy filing, processing client accounts, and coordinating meetings, appointments, travel arrangements, etc.;
- Drafting, preparing, proof-reading and revising of corporate documents;
- Filtering incoming calls/mail/email and following-up on various information requests, including responding to client queries, and re-routing responses appropriately to ensure high level of client service and responsiveness;
- Accounting duties such as expense requisitions, time entry, monthly billings;
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring:
- Community College Certificate or Diploma, or equivalent combination of experience;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Business Law Legal Assistant. Working experience in the area of Financial Services is considered an asset;
- Experience with supporting corporate transactions is considered an asset;
- Strong document processing skills are required (e.g. formatting and revising in Microsoft Office and Adobe, converting styles, cross-referencing, etc.);
- Excellent organizational/follow up skills; attention to detail, proofreading and accuracy are required;
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to day-to-day workflow is considered an asset;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise discretion when necessary.
What they offer:
We believe in the importance of a Total Compensation package, ensuring our mix of salary, benefits and perks are competitive within the market as well as a work-life balance. They offer:
- A comprehensive Benefits package that includes Health, Dental and Vision Care, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 3+ Weeks’ Vacation and 10 Personal Days;
- A Diverse and Inclusive Workplace;
- A Firm matching Group Retirement Savings plan and TFSA;
- Childcare, eldercare and family resources to support you and your family;
- A wellness reimbursement program to foster employee wellbeing as well as a perks program through Perkopolis;
- Professional development opportunities through MT Learn;
- Flexible working options;
- Special appreciation events/celebrations;
- Charitable savings programs.
For more information or to submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org reference #31960