Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais.
Vancouver (hybrid in office/remote)
ZSA Legal Recruitment (“ZSA”) seeks a bright and personable Recruitment Administrator to support its successful team in Vancouver. A high level of professionalism, strong oral and written communication skills, good organizational skills, excellent computer skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask are all essential.
In this role, you will support the recruitment process for in-house and private practice legal searches, with responsibilities including:
- Maintaining and organizing client and candidate records in ZSA’s electronic database.
- Assisting in the compilation of recruitment data for various reports.
- Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders regarding various recruitment matters, including scheduling and confirming meetings for clients and candidates.
- Preparing, reviewing and editing various forms of correspondence such as letters, invoices, and reports.
- Organizing, maintaining and coordinating office records and files.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have a degree or diploma in administration, business, or a related field and related work experience. Experience in recruitment or in the legal industry will be considered an asset. This job is located at ZSA’s office in Vancouver, with the opportunity to work partially remotely. Candidates located in Vancouver are preferred.
ZSA provides a great environment for individuals who want to learn about the recruitment industry, play a key role on a friendly team and have opportunities for long-term professional growth. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, yet can take initiative when the day-to-day slows down then we would like to talk to you about this opportunity!
Please send your CV to Ms. Tali Lewin, Director, Legal & HR at firstname.lastname@example.org using job title: Recruitment Administrator, Vancouver
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]