Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais.
7-10 years | Toronto
ZSA Legal Recruitment is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to join our team immediately. Based out of ZSA’s downtown Toronto office, the successful candidate will manage ZSA’s accounting department and oversee the full-cycle accounting operations for ZSA’s nationwide business. The Accounting Manager is responsible for a variety of tasks, including:
- analyzing and preparing various financial reports, including monthly profit/loss comparison statements, breakeven reports, billing reports etc. and presenting such statements to management at monthly meetings;
- processing semi-monthly and monthly payroll, including setting up new employees, issuing ROE’s, processing T4 slips and filing yearly RL-1 slips and RL-1 Summary to Revenue Quebec;
- filing monthly WSIB and yearly EHT, WCB, CSST, and WSIB summaries for ZSA and its’ subsidiaries, and reviewing monthly and quarterly GST / HST / QST filings;
- reviewing invoices and distributing to clients, processing credits and refunds of accounts-receivable;
- processing month-end closing procedures including calculating COGS, reconciling commissions payable, and distributing head office expenses;
- preparing bank reconciliations and monitoring cash flow;
- preparing year-end financial statements and documents required by management and accounting firms for annual financials and reports.
The successful candidate will have their CPA designation (CA, CGA or CMA preferred) and have 7 – 10 years’ experience. You should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, high mathematical aptitude, excellent computer skills (including familiarity with Ceridian, Word and Excel), superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding organizational abilities. You should also have the ability to interact easily with people and possess a high degree of initiative and attention to detail.
ZSA provides a great environment for individuals who want to learn, grow and play a key role on a friendly team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment yet can take initiative when the day-to-day slows down, we would like to talk to you about this opportunity!
Please send your resume to Ryan Baker, Director, Legal & HR at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.