Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais.
Are you a seasoned professional with a strong background in data analytics? This opportunity could be for you!
ZSA Legal Recruitment, the largest legal recruitment firm in the country, is seeking an individual with data analytics experience to work on an exciting short-term project. The role will be actively involved with performing data analysis of ZSA’s database, including recognizing relevant data attributes, interpreting and analyzing data, identifying patterns and trends in data sets, and reporting results to ZSA’s team members, which will ultimately be used to build a comprehensive guide for ZSA.
Working on a short-term contract basis, you will be based in ZSA’s Toronto office, with the ability to work remotely and on a flexible schedule. This role is perfect for a freelancer looking for short term work!
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis;
- Ability to analyze large data sets;
- Ability to communicate results in a comprehensive way;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Methodical, organized, with a drive to achieve successful results;
- Strong communication skills;
- Knowledge of technology and experience working in a large database;
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with the legal world is not required, but considered an asset.
Please send us your CV without further delay!
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.