Cette description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais.
Are you a dynamic and organized individual? Do you have strong research skills? This job could be for you!
ZSA Legal Recruitment, the largest legal recruitment firm in the country, is seeking a motivated individual to perform research for their busy recruitment team in Toronto. You will be based in the company’s office in Toronto, with the possibility of working remotely.
Your tasks will include:
- Work closely with ZSA’s recruiters on a variety of legal mandates;
- Identify potential candidates for legal roles using various tools (ZSA’s candidate database, LinkedIn, job search engines, social networks, etc.);
- Utilize all resources to determine the availability of information requested;
- Provide and promote solutions to research requests to completion;
- Track down and conduct due diligence background searches on individuals and companies nationwide;
- Contribute suggestions and action plans for optimizing legal searches, including marketing and advertisement strategies;
- Identify different business opportunities and potential new mandates;
- Assist with various projects as needed.
- Strong research skills, including meticulous attention to detail;
- Methodical, organized, with a drive to achieve successful research results;
- Interest in recruitment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Enjoy working both in a team and independently;
- Flexible and able to juggle various priorities that can change quickly;
- Knowledge of technology;
- Familiarity with legal content and the legal world/legal practice areas is considered an asset.
Please send us your CV without further delay!
If you are interested in this rare opportunity please contact Tali Lewin, Director, Legal & HR at email@example.com using job title: Researcher, Recruitment.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.