Looking to get your foot in the door to the exciting world of recruitment?
Looking to work in a fast-paced environment with a collegial team?
ZSA Legal Recruitment seeks a bright and personable individual to join its successful Toronto team in an exciting dual role: Administrative Assistant and Receptionist. A high level of professionalism, strong oral and written communication skills, and excellent attention to detail are all essential.
In your role as Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, reviewing and editing various forms of correspondence.
- Organizing, maintaining and coordinating records and files.
- Coordinating interviews between ZSA’s recruiters, clients, and candidates, reviewing candidate interview notes, and extracting and entering information in ZSA’s database.
- Other duties as assigned.
In addition to your Administrative Assistant responsibilities, you will also be ZSA’s Receptionist on a part-time basis (3 days per week). In this role you will be responsible for:
- Greeting all visitors to the Toronto office in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling incoming calls and transferring to the appropriate person.
- Managing inbound and outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services and other correspondence.
- Scheduling interviews and meetings including booking office boardrooms.
- Office management duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a degree or diploma in administration, business or a related field, or related work experience. The ideal candidate will possess strong computer skills, superior telephone manners, the ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully and professionally, and strong writing, editing and proofreading abilities.
ZSA provides a great environment for individuals who want to learn, grow and play a key role on a friendly team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment yet can take initiative when the day-to-day slows down, we would like to talk to you about this opportunity!
Please send your resume to Tali Lewin at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading ‘Administrative Assistant & Receptionist’.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.