5+ yrs | Gatineau (with partial remote working)
Our client is a renowned company and a leader in its industry. They are looking to expand the ranks of their legal department already comprised of a few professionals. The role will focus on three main aspects: transactions, corporate activities and operational support.
- Acting as the lead law clerk on transactions and corporate reorganizations with respect with due diligence, preparation of documents, closing, etc.;
- Assisting different business units throughout transactions;
- Updating minute books and registers, preparing various resolutions and completing corporate filings;
- Assisting the legal team with contract review and drafting, legal research, policy drafting, etc.;
- Being involved in the development of procedures related to contractual regulatory and legislative compliance tracking and monitoring;
- All other required tasks.
- Law clerk diploma or equivalent education/experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Strong background in corporate/commercial law;
- Advanced computer skills with all Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent English and Bilingualism (French) is considered an asset.
Include the reference #31522 with your application.
Junior Legal Recruiter / Headhunter
(514) 228-2880 Ext. 325