Based in the heart of Mississauga, our client a growing law firm in the Peel Region and Greater Toronto Area is looking to add a Legal Assistant to their team. They offer a comprehensive, yet personalized approach to legal advice and representation, with efficiency, effectiveness, and experience being the values they hold themselves to, people are at the core of everything they do.
What this position looks like:
- You’ll manage relationships with stakeholders, with an emphasis on providing excellent, quality customer service, and you’ll liaison any relevant information to the lawyers of the firm.
- You would prepare client files for closing, draft necessary documents, review Agreements of Purchase and Sale and Mortgage Commitments to confirm any outstanding conditions, and schedule meetings with clients and the firm’s lawyers.
- You would generate client and lender reports post-closing and would ensure that each transaction runs smoothly.
- You’ll identify opportunities to improve organizational efficiency, workflow, and productivity, and you will determine where support is needed.
- You’ll handle ad hoc related tasks as necessary!
What will make you a successful Legal Assistant:
- You have at least one (1) year of experience working as a Legal Assistant in a Real Estate law firm.
- You are proficient in using Teraview and Unity/Conveyancer software.
- You’re an excellent communicator who can successfully build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You’re passionate about law.
- You’re a proven leader—you are able to easily engage with and collaborate within a team, and motivate your colleagues whenever necessary.
For more information or to submit your resume to Kareyn Gauthier @ email@example.com quoting job reference #30746.