Toronto 2 + Years
Our client, focused largely on the production and supply of in-organic products along with technology to produce chlorine dioxide, serving a number of key customer segments including pulp and paper, food, energy, agriculture, water treatment, airport de-icing, fertilizers and specialty chemicals, is looking to add a Legal Assistant to their team.
The Legal Assistant assists the Legal Department in various administrative aspects related to the effective operation of the Legal Department.
Legal Assistant Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices for payment
- File documents in filing systems
- Locate and produce documents from filing systems
- Prepare documents for couriering
- Circulate documents for signatures
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Draft documents and/or presentations
- Other reasonable tasks and activities as appropriate.
- Proactive and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong work ethic
For more information or to submit your CV to email@example.com reference #32007