Toronto | 5 + Years
- Completion of accredited paralegal program
- Must have P1 license and be in good standing with the LSUC
- Minimum 5 years of independent paralegal practice in personal injury, handling accident benefits matters from file opening to settlement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule
- Ability to independently conduct LAT proceedings (case conferences, hearings etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to research/investigate issues and sound decision-making skills to resolve problems and or escalate as appropriate
- Demonstrated writing skills to prepare written legal submissions
- Demonstrated experience providing administrative support in an environment with a broad variety of administrative and clerical functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Supervision of support staff an asset
- Ability to exercise good judgment in dealing with clients
Candidate must have their own source of files/business.
For more information or to submit your CV to email@example.com reference #32247.
Tagged as : Intermediate, Private Practice