Vaughan 3 + Years
Our client is growing their real estate law team and has an opportunity for a full-time real estate law clerk. They are a family-owned busy law firm located in Vaughan with fifty-seven years of legal experience. This is an excellent opportunity for an eager and experienced law clerk that is looking to learn and grow.
They are seeking an experienced real estate law clerk with minimum three years of experience to join their busy real estate law practice on a full time basis in office. You will be working closely in the office with their real estate lawyers to complete real estate purchases, sales, mortgages and other real estate related legal tasks.
- Law Clerk Diploma or Certification from an Ontario Accredited Law Clerk Program
- able to work independently on real estate transactions from file opening to the reporting stage
- strong knowledge of Unity, Teraview, PC Law and corporate software
- independent and a diligent work ethic
- desire to grow and learn
- detail-oriented and organized
- able to work in fast paced and busy environment
- strong communications skills
- ability to communicate with clients, law clerks, lenders, real estate brokers and agents, mortgage brokers and agents and municipalities
- able to meet deadlines
- knowledge of legal procedures, legislation, statutes and governmental practices
- superior client service and management skills
For more information or to submit your CV to email@example.com reference #32486